Meet e-Spirit at this event
Robert Bredlau and Arno Boese explain why there will be no single solution that will meet all actual and future needs of an organization for multi-channel customer engagement and user experience because new and better applications are developed by new and innovative companies every day and no single company can keep up with that rate of innovation. The solution can only be an integration platform that enables the easy integration of virtually any best-of-breed application.
There can't be only one: Why no single vendor can do it all
Robert Bredlau, Vice President International Business Development
Arno Böse, PreSales Manager
Key conference topics
The conference is designed to give you exclusive insights and access to the world’s leading intranet practitioners, who will be sharing their experience and knowledge, allowing you to benchmark and brainstorm on the key trends of 2012. From social intranets & the rise of mobile, to personalisation, idea generation & knowledge management, all of the main issues affecting intranet professionals will be discussed during the intensive and interactive 2 day conference.
Attend the Advanced Intranets & Portals 2012 conference to gain insights into the following topics:
- Overcoming organisational, cultural and operational barriers to transform your intranet & go social
- Understanding the benefits of completely moving your platform to SharePoint 2010
- Successfully implementing a mobile intranet for added engagement & capturing the attention of those traditionally beyond your reach
- Creating an in-house idea generation platform to foster collaboration and harness employee creativity
- Providing a user-centric experience to maximise participation and ensure success