Location: Boston, MA or remote
Maintain relationships and contacts with current and potential customers in assigned territory. Develop relationships in order to acquire new accounts. Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Perform account management principles to existing accounts to ensure customer satisfaction. The position is expected to meet and exceed assigned revenue quotas on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Establish, implement and document large account or vertical market segment plans.
- Contact and lead customers' personnel and other resources in implementing successful long-range strategies.
- Identify opportunities and resources required to accelerate business volume
- Travel within assigned territory as required.
- Perform sales presentations to match company’s products with identified needs.
- Attain all business management and quota objectives in assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Prepare and provide timely and accurate business volume forecasts and proposals.
- Conduct timely account reviews and customer follow-ups.
- Thoroughly understand and significantly influence the customer’s decision-making process and lead the customer to positive decisions on sales proposals.
- Participate in various headquarter/regional planning and training activities.
- Maintain a mastery of the products and industry applications.
- Manage personal expenses in line with e-Spirit´s expense policies.
- Identify marketing and product requirements and communicate these to appropriate personnel with analysis and recommended solutions.
- Create an annual territory plan and make quarterly updates.
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 5-8 years of experience, with a high volume of sales and with proven track record of over-quota achievement in addition to experience with channel sales.
- Experience in enterprise software sales and an understanding of business process management is preferred.
- Required Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of company’s products and software pricing practices.
- PC and various software applications experience.
- Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent selling and presentation skills.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Professional appearance required.