Content reuse is a key concept in content management. And indeed the advantages it provides are quite obvious: When content can be created once and then reused (i.e. published) multiple times, that saves time and money. This also ensures consistency for segments of text with fixed wording or layout. Reuse of existing content is one of the primary benefits of using a content management system (CMS).
The advantages at a glance:
- Content can be created once and published on multiple pages
- Content from a single source can be published on multiple channels simultaneously
- Content can be reused in multiple languages
- Media can be used in multiple contexts and versions
- Convenient overview of existing content and where on the web page it's being published
The latest version of FirstSpirit™ offers impressive new features for simplifying and automating editing processes and for managing content, thereby ensuring much greater efficiency for CMS in the enterprise.
New additions and features include the following highlights:
- Complete overview for editors using Live View for all channels
- Extremely simple navigation for editors based on color coded content elements with an input form
- Direct editing of paragraphs from the page preview with a single click
- Personalized work using multiple work environments in separate tabs ("multi-tabbing")
In addition to comprehensive out-of-the-box functionalities, e-Spirit also offers innovative integrated solutions from technology partners in the basic modular structure of FirstSpirit™.
Thanks to a standardized interface, these modules, along with existing applications and data sources, can be easily and flexibly integrated with existing Internet- and intranet features in minimal time.
To ensure that we are able to continue providing our customers with a leading content management system that meets the highest standards and individual project requirements, we are continuously working with our partners to develop new modules with intelligent functionalities.
By integrating different systems and applications into a central, easy-to-operate platform, we are able to improve synergies and automate processes to save time and money. As a key element in an efficient content integration, FirstSpirit™ provides elegant integration with enterprise portals from SAP, IBM, or Microsoft with shopping cart and PIM systems, as well as with heterogeneous system environments in general.
Click here for more FirstSpirit™ features!