Attractive Web store + careful targeting = more sales
Truly effective marketing programs are built on quality content coupled with effective distribution of that content through the appropriate campaigns and online channels. With an integrated approach to content management companies can significantly improve their marketing effectiveness and website performance.
During this 1-hour on demand webinar Robert Bredlau, Chief Operating Officer at e-Spirit, Inc. and Mark Weber, WebSphere Commerce integration analyst at IBM, discuss how you can create truly engaging content for your IBM e-commerce system with integrated content management. Topics covered included:
- How to empower business users to create and control content with easy-to-use tools
- Overview of FirstSpirit CMS and IBM WebSphere Commerce integration
- IBM WebSphere Commerce overview and latest feature pack
- Strategies for deploying flexible and safe content approval workflows
- Benefits of FirstSpirit integration with IBM Management Center for WebSphere Commerce
In addition, Sebastian Glock, senior content management consultant at e-Spirit, provides a demo of the IBM WebSphere Commerce integrated with FirstSpirit CMS.