The power interface for discerning editors
Unlike occasional editors, who manage well with a WYSIWYG WebClient , the power editor wants a powerful tool with which they can quickly, easily and intuitively deal with complex tasks. To satisfy this demand, apart from the WebClient, FirstSpirit offers a Java-based RichClient which addresses precisely these goals.
The FirstSpirit JavaClient is the central editing cockpit, which provides all functions and required tools in one interface. Here professional editors can easily implement complex tasks, merge content from all kinds of different source systems and deploy them in any channels and projects required.
- Powerful features for complex web projects
- Comfortable use of (web) applications in one editing interface
- Integrated preview including content highlighting
- Clear structure of all CMS objects
- Individually adapted working areas