Senior Sales Executive (f/m/d)
Germany-wide (Fulltime, immediate start)
How you will make a difference
In this role, you will be part of our team of Sales Experts in Europe. To support our expansion and continuous growth, we are seeking a Senior Sales Executive with proven new business sales experience. As a Senior Sales Executive you will be selling e-Spirit’s solutions and services into enterprise accounts in your region and be responsible for managing the entire sales process from identification to deal closure with a value driven sales approach. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, for a company which is on the leading edge of innovation.
Join us as Senior Sales Executive!
What you'll be doing:
- Position e-Spirit/ Crownpeak solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Establish and nurture strategic and top-level executive relationships in key vertical markets such as e-Commerce, Manufacturing or FSI.
- Implement key sales and service strategies as well as sales management techniques that maximize productivity.
- Cross-collaborate with different departments/divisions within e-Spirit & Crownpeak to manage the end to end sales process, i.e. Pre-sales, Professional Services, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance etc.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline through a combination of cold calling and market sector knowledge/intelligence to ensure over-achievement.
- Develop weekly forecasts and information flow to your management team.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, leveraging eLearning sessions, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Update and maintain Salesforce.com with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Develop and attain your revenue plan.
- Travel as and when required.
- Extensive experience of selling complex software solutions gained within enterprise software organisations offering a complex set of solutions and services.
- Marketing-Technology centric background that includes significant customer interaction.
- Proven experience and success as a Senior Sales Executive.
- Ability to manage a lengthy and complex sales cycle and proven ability to identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities.
- Strong results orientation and execution capability; ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent strategic thinking and conceptual skills.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Desire to meet and work with people of different business & cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
A few reasons to get excited about e-Spirit - a Crownpeak company:
- Opportunity to be part of a globally expanding organization
- Great colleagues - some of the most clever people in our industry - notable customers and challenging tasks you can manage with a high level of creativity and latitude
- Appreciation of your ideas and expertise
- A highly innovative product, that fascinates its users and represents a daily inspiration within our organization.
We look forward to your resume and cover letter, preferably in PDF format via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Reach out to us by +49 231 477 770 and ask for Laura, Simone or Charleen.
Bei Fragen wende dich an:
People and Culture