e-Spirit, maker of the FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform (DXP) with a hybrid CMS, and Digital on Things (DOT), a unique digital consulting company in Milan and Rome, have signed a partnership agreement. DOT, which specializes in Salesforce Commerce Cloud and CRM platform implementations, is now able to offer its B2C and B2B customers a leading integrated content-driven e-commerce solution.
The FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform extends Salesforce Commerce Cloud's online store functionality by providing content-rich, personalized digital experiences anytime, anywhere to support your global content strategies and delight consumers.
"The FirstSpirit DXP is an important addition, making it simple for Salesforce-based commerce companies to easily add content to commerce pages without the need for HTML, creating e-commerce experiences that turn customers into lifelong fans and increase revenue. The integration is fantastic and adds real value to B2C and B2B businesses. We look forward to providing our customers with a seamless solution which boosts business with the power of these two leading platforms," said Gianluca Ciminata, Founder & CEO - DOT
"DOT is a very innovative service provider with deep Salesforce expertise and a strong services team. Their focus on B2C and B2B commerce makes the company a perfect match for our strategy of providing e-commerce customers with a fully integrated content and commerce solutions, plus a Starter Kit for Salesforce Commerce Cloud that can have customers live on the system in thirty days for faster time to value," said e-Spirit CRO and board member Udo Sträßer.
The advantages of a FirstSpirit and Salesforce Commerce Cloud integration at a glance:
For further information about FirstSpirit and Salesforce Commerce Cloud: https://www.e-spirit.com/en/salesforce-integration/
- Enrich product content with shoppable videos, images, text, illustrations, and so on to tell stories that make your product catalog come alive.
- Create great content-driven commerce experiences at every touchpoint regardless of channel or device being used for true engagement.
- Deliver omnichannel content to the right visitor at the right time with AI-powered personalization and real-time targeting.
- Easily maintain a consistent brand globally while localizing content for consumers wherever they may be.
- Gain insights into visitor behavior using real-time, AI-powered analytics and enable better experiences.
- Create and manage all of your commerce content with easy drag and drop from one simple and intuitive user interface—no coding required!
- Use Salesforce Commerce Cloud for e-commerce, and FirstSpirit to enrich product content and create digital experiences for increased revenues.
- House content in a central repository where it can be located and re-used across multiple channels with ease.
- Master the challenges associated with multi-brand and multi-channel content distribution and greatly reduce time to market.
Public Relations & Analyst Relations Manager