Integrating e-Spirit’s hybrid content management system with Spryker Commerce OS helps companies deliver personalized digital experiences that create competitive advantages.
e-Spirit, maker of the industry-leading FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform (DXP), today announced a new strategic partnership with Spryker, an innovator in the e-commerce platform space. The partnership includes the integration of e-Spirit’s hybrid (headless+) Content Management System (CMS) technology into Spryker Commerce OS, which enables B2B and B2C companies to easily create and deliver content-rich, personalized digital experiences across all channels such as websites, mobile devices, social media, digital signage, progressive web applications (PWAs) and conversational platforms. As further proof of the market impact of this partnership, e-Spirit and Stryker have recently announced their first common customer, European shoe manufacturer LaShoe.
Competition across the e-commerce software sector is fierce, and the best vendors are differentiating themselves by enabling digital commerce professionals to create more personalized experiences for their customers. In fact, a 2018 Digital Commerce Survey by BRP Consulting indicates that 51% of consumers consider it important to get a personalized experience across all digital channels within a brand. The power of Spryker Commerce OS and FirstSpirit hybrid CMS enables companies to deliver these personalized experiences as part of their e-commerce sites and related communications, without any coding required by IT or marketing teams. This enables greater flexibility in creating engaging e-commerce sites with content-rich, immersive experiences on any channel that will lead shoppers to take action.
FirstSpirit extends Spryker Commerce OS’s rich online store functionality by providing unique buying experiences in any language to support global content strategies and rapidly generate revenue. The combined benefits of this partnership include:
- Use one simple and intuitive interface to create and manage all digital content with no coding required.
- Create immersive experiences at every touchpoint regardless of channel or device being used for truly personalized engagement.
- Easily maintain a consistent global brand while translating and localizing content for buyers regardless of location.
- Eliminate the complexities associated with multi-brand and multi-channel content distribution.
- Deliver omnichannel content to the right person at the right time with personalized targeting in real-time while using A/B testing for optimization.
- Gain insights into customer behavior using real-time analytics to enable better decision-making.
- House content in a central repository where it can be located and re-used across multiple channels throughout any global region.
- Use Spryker Commerce OS for the “glass” (i.e. screen display), and FirstSpirit to manage your structured content for greater flexibility, tapping into the power of headless architecture.
“We are passionate about enabling our digital commerce customers to be market leaders, and we deliver commerce solutions that help users react quickly to market changes and exceed their own expectations,” says Alexander Graf, CEO of Spryker Systems. “The combination of our Spryker Commerce OS with FirstSpirit hybrid CMS creates the perfect combination of commerce innovation and back-end content management for delivery of experience-driven commerce that accelerates time to revenue.”
“B2B and B2C customers can leverage the combined power of e-Spirit’s hybrid CMS technology and Spryker Commerce OS to create engaging and immersive online shopping experiences,” said Udo Sträßer, chief revenue officer, e-Spirit. “Our headless CMS, including the ability to view AND edit content on any channel, enables our customers to deliver a more connected buyers journey for improved customer satisfaction. Our AI-based personalization technology enables scalable creation of experiences which differ greatly from today’s common transactional e-commerce experiences. This partnership raises the game for e-commerce vendors that want to optimize the full power of Spryker Commerce OS to increase customer loyalty and revenue.”
To learn more about the impact of e-Spirit and Spryker’s partnership, read about their new joint customer, LaShoe, using experience-driven commerce to accelerate international growth.
VP Marketing North America