A range of services to support you
- Training. Our standard training courses provide comprehensive basic knowledge of all aspects of the FirstSpirit DXP. If you need special knowledge for a unique customer project, we can arrange additional training.
- Coaching. Post training, our service team can accompany you on-site during project implementations to ensure all goes well, and we are available to answer questions either remotely or face to face.
- Concept/architecture checks. If you feel confident about your FirstSpirit product knowledge, you are welcome to carry out projects completely independently of e-Spirit. Our consultants will review your plans prior to implementation. It’s a small investment that could save you time and money during the course of the project.
- Project reviews. We also are available for project reviews post implementation to determine what went well, what can be improved, if the client’s expectations were met, and gain insights into how FirstSpirit can be improved.
Good partnerships rely on good communication
Of course, we’re always reachable either by phone or email. You also have other resources at your disposal to ensure you are getting the support and answers you need.
- With more than 2,000 registered users, the FirstSpirit Community is a lively forum to interact with other users, partners, or e-Spirit experts. You can share best-practices, get advice or find useful resources.
- The FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform was made for global organizations needing to simplify complex, distributed environments, and we offer comprehensive documentation to help you when you need it to ensure success.