Gaining a Digital Experience Edge over your competition takes vision--and vision and market understanding is why we believe Gartner has recognized e-Spirit as a visionary in the just released Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management, 2018.
Each year Gartner completes a comprehensive analysis of web content management (WCM) vendors, determining how well technology providers are executing their stated visions and how well they are performing against Gartner's market view. To accomplish this analysis Gartner analysts require vendors to complete a comprehensive questionnaire, interview vendor customers, and give vendors an opportunity to provide in-depth presentations and demonstrations of their solutions.
We believe the benefits that make e-Spirit a Visionary are:
- Content-as-a-Service for rapid deployments: e-Spirit’s DXP (digital experience platform) and CMS solutions are based on a microservice architecture, which enables deployment of enterprise-class business capabilities in a more agile and rapid manner. One example of this microservices strategy is content-as-a-service (CaaS), otherwise known as headless CMS. CaaS enables content creation and management independently from where it will be used. (See this video to learn more)
- “Functionality geared for marketers”: Experience is the new competitive differentiator, and the most successful vendors, including e-Spirit, are providing software solutions that put the power of innovation into the hands of e-commerce and marketing staff to more rapidly create engaging digital experiences. e-Spirit has developed industry-leading DXP and CMS-related solutions such as personalization, campaign management and journey mapping to help its customers increase engagement and drive revenue.
- “High level of interoperability with adjacent technologies, services and sources of insight”: The best marketers are able to overcome the complexities of today’s digital experience ecosystem, and leverage its advantages as a competitive edge. e-Spirit provides its customers with a Digital Experience Edge through its core set of capabilities (i.e., CMS, personalization, multi-channel marketing) coupled with the ability to interoperate within any digital experience ecosystem. (e.g., microservices architecture; AI-driven personalization tapping into internal and external data sources)
e-Spirit considers this recognition as continued validation of its ability to bring innovative, enterprise-class CMS solutions to market, leap-frogging its competitors who's innovation and ability to execute are hindered by legacy solutions. e-Spirit’s ability to bring innovation to market for its customers, enabling rapid time to value, has served as the foundation of its success for almost 20 years, helping hundreds of companies to be successful. (e.g., L’Oréal, Lancôme, Commerzbank, BASF, Bosch, Belk, Urban Decay, Olympus, Santander Bank, Sterling Jewelers and many others)
More recent advancements in e-Spirit’s technology which we believe have helped its recognition as a Visionary include:
- Content-driven e-commerce capabilities: e-Spirit added Shoppable Videos to its existing suite of retail-focused capabilities. Shoppable videos help retailers capitalize on the increased demand for video content by making videos more interactive and engaging with clickable links that allow customers to view product information and make a purchase.
- AI-driven content creation: e-Spirit introduced Natural Language Generation which automatically generates high-quality text – e-commerce product descriptions, promotional text, SEO-relevant descriptions, job descriptions, etc – at scale with limited human resources, greatly increasing productivity and time to market.
- Cross phase multi-channel capabilities: Channel content is created using an intuitive FragmentCreator UI. e-Spirit’s Omnichannel Manager then enables marketers to review and optimize the channel experience prior to publication. Using the next generation of FirstSpirit CaaS, channel content can be delivered as-a-service to wherever it’s intended to go – mobile, website, voice activated device, store, IoT, digital sign, social network, app – in milliseconds.
- Advanced machine learning-based Predictive Targeting takes personalization to a new level by analyzing and optimizing the performance of each content variation across every channel in real time, helping marketers serve unmatched cross-phase personalized experiences at every step of the customer journey.
We’d like to thank Gartner for its recognition of e-Spirit as a visionary in the WCM space.
Please read e-Spirit’s Digital Experience Platform: Introducing Next-Generation Capabilities for additional insight into e-Spirit’s DXP and CMS capabilities. And click here to download your complimentary version of Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for WCM.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management, Mick MacComascaigh, Jim Murphy, 30.07.2018
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from e-Spirit.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.'
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.