New FirstSpirit Experience Accelerator helps companies looking to differentiate with omnichannel experiences get to market faster
e-Spirit, maker of the industry-leading FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform (DXP) powered by a hybrid CMS, today introduced the FirstSpirit Experience Accelerator that leapfrogs CMS project implementation times ahead by up to 75%, dramatically accelerating time to revenue.
The FirstSpirit Experience Accelerator shortens implementation time significantly with a ready-to-go progressive web application front-end (PWA) that can be used as a blueprint for custom mobile-first websites and apps. More than a reference implementation, the Experience Accelerator enables customers to have immediate access to the capabilities of the FirstSpirit hybrid (headless+) CMS out of the box, such as:
- Hybrid CMS architecture front-end: A production-ready blueprint for creating dynamic web experiences with ultra-high performance.
- Headless powered front-end (PWA - progressive web application): A ready-to-go model for creating and managing omnichannel experiences based on a microservices architecture.
- FragmentCreator: Critical to omnichannel personalization, the FragmentCreator UI helps marketers create content fragments that can be pulled to any channel or web page and reassembled for the perfect digital experience—with ease and without IT involvement.
- Smart Dashboards: FirstSpirit’s Smart Dashboards give marketers easy access to all content-relevant KPIs in one central location, making it simple to orchestrate intelligence-driven campaigns across sites, languages, and channels for high impact results.
- Touchpoint Editing: Marketers can preview and edit content in the context of any channel easily and intuitively—without the need for a complex CMS integration by IT—giving them complete control for delivery of highly individualized customer experiences at every touchpoint.
- Multi-site and multi-brand management: FirstSpirit helps marketers orchestrate digital assets across sites, touchpoints, brands or regions and ensures a single source of truth for content that boosts efficiency and enables the highest compliance standards. This is a particularly valuable capability in today’s more complex, multi-channel world.
- Development Toolkit and API service framework: Critical to maintaining agility, the Toolkit, with an integrated CI/CD pipeline and use case-based microservices, eliminates time commonly spent on setup, configuration, and infrastructure so developers can start creating value from day one.
- Cloud-first stack: The FirstSpirit Experience Accelerator is Cloud-first for high-performance digital marketing. The stack features built-in CDN capabilities, metrics & monitoring, auto-scaling, and auto-provisioning so you minimize risk while ensuring reliable performance and cost-efficiency.
"Our Experience Accelerator has been proven to help customers bypass the first three to six months of any project implementation so they can focus on launching experiences, not products. Time spent on installation and setup, low-level programming or setting up frameworks is completely eliminated, enabling customers to move right into fine-tuning experiences to their own unique specifications. TSI Holdings, for example, launched two new experience-focused websites in just six weeks. It's a game-changer for organizations that need to meet tight launch deadlines--the cost savings in man-hours alone is tremendous. But more importantly, customers shave off valuable implementation time getting them to market faster for a more immediate return on their investment," Udo Sträßer, chief revenue officer, e-Spirit.
The SaaS-based FirstSpirit hybrid CMS is the next generation of a headless CMS and includes headless and decoupled capabilities. It offers significant opportunities for companies to deliver more inspiring, content-driven experiences to their B2B and B2C customers. No longer must developers, marketers and other digital experience professionals be beholden to the monolithic, traditional CMS or pure-play headless CMSs which lack scalability and/or ease of use for business teams. The result is the ability to create and deliver the ideal connected digital experience for each individual customer in the right context and at the right time and place to drive engagement and revenue.
e-Spirit was named a Visionary in the most recent Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management and a Market Leader in Research in Action’s Vendor Selection Matrix for Web Experience Management.
VP Marketing North America