e-Spirit’s hybrid headless CMS with commercetools’ commerce platform helps retailers easily deliver personalized digital experiences that increase engagement and revenue
e-Spirit, maker of the industry-leading FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform (DXP) powered by a hybrid headless CMS, today announced a new partnership with commercetools, a leader in next-generation commerce software. The partnership integrates FirstSpirit’s API-first, hybrid headless CMS technology with commercetool’s cloud-native commerce technology to create exceptional content-driven digital experiences in record time that help retailers turn customers into lifelong fans. Customers already using the combined content-driven commerce solution include Geberit, Wilo, Bega and Fraba.
The ability for retailers to easily and quickly deliver personalized content and immersive digital experiences for their customers is a critical factor in today’s highly competitive e-commerce space. The agility, empowerment and intelligence afforded by the combined FirstSpirit CMS and commercetools solution will allow retailers to deliver hyper-personalized content to customers across multiple touchpoints without IT involvement. Reducing the support needed from IT teams puts marketers in control of the content-driven experiences they create for increased customer engagement and faster time to value.
FirstSpirit extends commercetools’ rich online store functionality by simplifying the creation of content-driven commerce experiences in any language to support global content strategies and rapidly generate revenue. The combined benefits of this partnership enable the ability to:
- Use one simple and intuitive interface to create and manage all digital content with no coding required.
- Use Touchpoint Editing to create and edit experiences at every touchpoint regardless of channel or device being used for truly personalized engagement.
- Control the customer experience at every touchpoint by previewing and editing content in the context of any touchpoint or channel easily and intuitively—without the need for a complex CMS integration by IT—for highly individualized customer experiences wherever customers may be.
- Easily maintain a consistent global brand while translating and localizing content for buyers regardless of location.
- Eliminate the complexities associated with multi-brand and multi-channel content distribution.
- Deliver omnichannel content to the right person at the right time with personalized targeting in real-time while using A/B testing for optimization.
- Gain insights into customer behavior using real-time analytics to enable better decision-making.
- House content in a central repository where it can be located and re-used across multiple channels throughout any global region.
- Use commercetools for the “glass” (i.e. screen display), and FirstSpirit to manage your content for greater flexibility, tapping into the power of an API-first, hybrid headless architecture.
“In today’s fast-paced, digitized world, customers prioritize fast time to value, ease of use and an enjoyable digital experience regardless of channel,” said Udo Sträßer, chief revenue officer, e-Spirit. “Working closely with an established commerce leader like commercetools, who understands the key elements of e-commerce integration, will help turn prospects into lifelong customers. Our hybrid headless CMS platform helps retailers move beyond common transactional e-commerce to deliver more engaging experiences for customers and increase revenue.”
“We are looking forward to partnering with e-Spirit and providing pioneering headless architecture and operational insights to improve customer journeys and create engaging and inspiring customer experiences,” adds Dirk Weckerlei, Global Head of Partner Management at commercetools.
e-Spirit was named as a Visionary in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management and commercetools was selected a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce.