Web content management systems have evolved considerably over the last few years. If you want to know which companies are the Visionaries and Leaders, look no further than Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management in which e-Spirit is named a Visionary for the second consecutive year.
We believe the benefits that make e-Spirit a Visionary are:
- Hybrid CMS represents the next generation of the headless CMS and is the holy grail for real-time omnichannel marketing. Why hybrid? Pure play headless CMS’ lack the scalability and agility of a hybrid CMS. The FirstSpirit hybrid CMS allows you to create, manage and accelerate the delivery of personalized content to any channel--and edit the channel experience before it goes live--for immersive digital experiences that inspire customers to action throughout the entire customer journey.
- FirstSpirit’s hybrid/headless architecture and high interoperability with any channel or tool in any DX ecosystem make the system exceptionally agile, which in turn improves time to value for a competitive edge that is tough to realize with monolithic, all-in-one suites.
- The FirstSpirit hybrid CMS puts the power of innovation into the hands of e-commerce and marketing staff, empowering them to rapidly create engaging digital experiences that differentiate and inspire their customers to action. e-Spirit has developed data-driven DXP and CMS-related solutions such as AI-powered personalization, campaign management and natural language generation to help business users increase engagement and drive revenue.
- Global customer list: We’ve helped countless global companies to create inspiring digital experiences that turn their customers into lifelong fans. A few of our representative customers include:
- B2B Manufacturing: BASF, Belk, Bosch, Daimler, Geberit, Grohe, Guardian Industries, Mitsubishi Electric and Nintendo
- e-Commerce: Carter’s, Hugo Boss, L’Oréal Luxe brands, Reitmans, and Sterling Jewelers
- Banking, Finance and Insurance: Canada Life, Commerzbank, HSH Nordbank, Postbank, Santander Bank, and Sparda
Hybrid CMS Architecture
But don’t take just Gartner’s or e-Spirit’s word for it. You also need to look at what customers have to say, and for that, Gartner Peer Insights is an excellent resource. Each customer Peer Insights review is anonymous and verified by Gartner to be accurate. In other words, there’s no faking it. Vendors are ranked on a scale of 1-5 stars (5 stars=best) across four categories, including: Evaluation & Contracting, Integration & Deployment, Service & Support, and Product Capabilities. e-Spirit has a ranking of 4.4 out of 5. To see how other vendors have ranked in Gartner Peer Insights click here!
We believe there’s much more to being a global leader than meets the eye. Today’s buyers want to be online anywhere, and they want that online experience to be connected and feel uninterrupted. We consider this recognition by Gartner as continued validation of our ability to help marketing, e-commerce and IT teams to deliver inspiring digital experiences that turn their customers into lifelong fans. We’d like to thank Gartner for its recognition of e-Spirit as a Visionary in the WCM Magic Quadrant.
Please read Headless, Hybrid & Decoupled: A short introduction to the most important CMS concepts for additional insights into e-Spirit’s DXP and hybrid CMS capabilities.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management, Mick MacComascaigh, Irina Guseva, 30 July 2019
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from e-Spirit.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.