We love guest bloggers! Interested?
Thank you for your interest in guest blogging for the e-Spirit blog! Guest posts are a great way for us to educate our audience on topics we cover ourselves--such as content management, digital experience, and so on--or, topics relating to our industry that we don’t normally cover. What’s in it for you? You get the chance to capture our audience’s attention as well. Guest posts from industry influencers, content marketers, partners, friends and colleagues are welcome.
Below are a few things to keep in mind when submitting ideas for the e-Spirit blog. Please read this thoroughly before reaching out to us. To submit your idea, send an email pitch to unruh@e-Spirit.com.
What topics should you write about?
Our blog focuses on all things related to content management systems (CMS) and digital experience platforms (DXP). That’s a wide target, I know. Personalization, artificial intelligence, B2B and B2C e-commerce, omnichannel, digital marketing ecosystems--these are the things that keep us up at night. More tech-focused topics too, such as the building blocks of an agile CMS or DXP.
Our audience mainly consists of digital marketers, e-commerce marketers, manufacturing marketers, developers and IT professionals that work for mid-to-large global organizations.
Our readers enjoy reading about things like:
- Omnichannel marketing
- Digital marketing strategies & tactics
- Content management strategies & tactics
- Omnichannel personalization
- Increasing ROI and ARPU
- B2B and B2C e-commerce
- To provide our audience with useful and actionable strategies, tips, tools etc that will help them become better digital marketers
- To give them practical advice that they can use right after reading the post
- To offer unique perspectives on topics such as personalization, customer experience, AI, etc.
- Submit your blog post to unruh@e-Spirit.com
- We’re looking for original content that’s well written and typo free.
- We like our posts to go in-depth into a topic, so aim for 800-1500 words but be concise. We don’t want superfluous text just for the sake of word count.
- Posts should be written in e-Spirit’s writing style. Friendly, informal, and humor is welcome.
- Feel free to include links to your blog posts without being too self-promotional. We’re looking primarily for non ego-centric content.
- We love blog posts to link back to our own non ego-centric posts.
- We love it when you cite industry influencers and link to their blogs.
- Images, quotes, data points and bullets are encouraged. Please include at least one high res image, chart or graph in posts.
- Avoid big blocks of text. We prefer you break up text with bullets, lists, images, charts, graphs, call-out quotes, etc.
- We love tweetable quotes so please make recommendations on tweetable content.
- Please submit a short bio (two to three sentences), head shot, social media handles and your email address.
- We will share your post via email and social media, and promote it via ads (at our discretion).
- We like all the shares we can get so please feel free to share!
That about covers it! If you have any questions please email Heidi Unruh at unruh@e-Spirit.com. It may take a day or two to respond, but we’ll get back to you ASAP!