Content Management System Specialist/ Web Developer
Location: Lexington, MA
- Play a key role implementing world class software that´s changing the world of Web Content Management.
- Showcase your deep technical and consulting skills and help our customers to find creative solutions in complex technical contexts.
- Be part of our successful organisation with 150 employees in 16 locations in 6 countries and more than 20.000 projects.
At e-Spirit Inc. we passionately develop our Web Content Management System FirstSpirit™. Our world class software supports our customers on their way to success providing smooth, comprehensive and deeply integrated solutions and exceptional complementary service.
We understand our customers. With our excellent business acumen and technical know-how we assist to facilitate the realisation of their world-wide digital strategies using FirstSpirit. We are a leader in Web Content Management and Customer Experience Management and numerous notable customers such as L’Oréal, Airbus Group, Robert Bosch, Kion, Nintendo, Santander Consumer Bank, Sterling Jewelers, or Barbri trust our product and consulting skills.
How you´ll make a difference:
You will be working with our best-in-class Content Management System that empowers its users who love working with us. Our Professional Services offers outstanding technical consulting services to customers and partners. You love ambitious and complex project work. And you love to showcase your deep functional knowledge as well as your communication skills in order to deliver a compelling customer experience.
What you´ll be doing:
- Being responsible for the realisation of sophisticated and exciting First-Spirit projects including: analysis, conceptual design, estimate, planning, installation, setup, implementation, integration, data migration, documentation, testing, roll-out, custom application development and upgrades
- Implementing added functionality (Java) in line with project requirements
- Providing technical and editorial training to business partners and clients
- Assisting in analyzing customers’ business requirements and application objectives
- Offering local support for clients/partners in FirstSpirit-related affairs
- Managing communication between US-based clients/partners and the European headquarters in Germany
- Providing assistance to the product support helpdesk on delivered solutions or escalation
- Supporting the sales process
- Proven technical experience in developing and implementing websites
- Outstanding communication and customer relationship skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in the design and development of enterprise content management solutions, or client/server and web based applications
- Preferably basic knowledge in data bases
- Willingness to travel 20-30% on the job
A few reasons to get excited about e-Spirit:
- Opportunity to be part of a globally expanding organisation
- Great colleagues - some of the most clever people in our industry - notable customers and challenging tasks you can manage with a high level of creativity and latitude
- Appreciation of your ideas and expertise
- A higly innovative product, that fascinates its users and represents a daily inspiration within our organisation
- Thorough onboarding and development opportunities in our team
We pride ourselves in our employee oriented culture. Since our formation in 1999 in Dortmund, Germany, e-Spirit not only offers savvy solutions for partners and customers but also provides our employees and trainees with earned recognition. The “Spirit” of e-Spirit is no by-product - team spirit plays an integral part throughout the company. We continue to grow. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We look forward to your resume and cover letter, preferably in PDF format via email.