Content Management Solution Architect / Technical Project Lead
Location: Lexington, MA
- Play a key role implementing our world class software that is changing the world of Web Content Management.
- Showcase your deep technical and consulting skills and help our customers to find creative solutions in complex technical contexts.
- Be part of our successful organization with 150 employees in 16 locations in 6 countries and more than 20.000 projects.
At e-Spirit Inc. we passionately develop our Web Content Management System FirstSpirit™. Our world class software supports our customers on their way to success providing smooth, comprehensive and deeply integrated solutions and exceptional complimentary service.
We understand our customers. With our excellent business acumen and technical know-how we assist to facilitate the realization of their world-wide digital strategies using FirstSpirit. We are a leader in Web Content Management and Customer Experience Management, over numerous notable customers such as L’Oréal, Airbus Group, Robert Bosch, Kion, Nintendo, Santander Consumer Bank, Sterling Jewelers and Barbri trust our product and consulting skills.
How you will make a difference:
You will be working with our best-in-class Content Management System that empowers its users who enjoy working with us. Our Professional Services Team offers outstanding technical consulting services to customers and partners. You enjoy managing ambitious and complex project work and love to showcase your deep functional knowledge, your goal oriented management style as well as your communication skills in order to deliver a compelling customer experience.
What you´ll be doing:
- Consulting with our customers and partners aiming at realizing CMS FirstSpirit projects and develop strategies on multiple different topics in and outside of FirstSpirit
- Developing high-quality and comprehensive service offers in order to introduce FirstSpirit to customers
- Designing and establishing FirstSpirit concepts in complex application scenarios
- Managing and coordinating our range of services offered including: development of templates, programming of web applications, quality assurance, documentation and training
- Coaching of our implementing partners
- Supporting the sales process
- Proven experience in managing CMS projects or web application projects
- Strong knowledge in the area of internet technologies as well as excellent skills in designing and programming web based application (preferably via Java technologies)
- Broad knowledge in databases, portal and application servers
- Outstanding communication and customer relationship skills
- Strong team player and quick learner
- Willingness to travel 20-30% on the job
A few reasons to get excited about e-Spirit:
- Opportunity to be part of a globally expanding organization
- Great colleagues - some of the most clever people in our industry - notable customers and challenging tasks you can manage with a high level of creativity and latitude
- Appreciation of your ideas and expertise
- A highly innovative product, that fascinates its users and represents a daily inspiration within our organization
- Thorough onboarding and development opportunities in our team
- Group Health Insurance
We pride ourselves in our employee oriented culture. Since our formation in 1999 in Dortmund, Germany, e-Spirit not only offers savvy solutions for partners and customers but also provides our employees and trainees with earned recognition. The “Spirit” of e-Spirit is no by-product - team spirit plays an integral part throughout the company. We continue to grow. Everything is about to change. Are you ready?
We look forward to your resume and cover letter, preferably in PDF format via email.