Sales Development Representative - Lexington, MA
Location: Lexington MA
e-Spirit’s FirstSpirit Digital Experience Platform, offered through a SaaS or on-premises model, helps businesses engage customers and increase revenue with personalized, content-rich digital experiences anytime, anywhere. Savvy marketers, e-commerce managers and IT professionals across all industry sectors rely on the FirstSpirit platform for individualized and synchronized content management and delivery across all channels to differentiate their companies and compel their users to action. Customers include international brands and corporations such as Bosch, L’Oréal, Lancôme, Commerzbank, BASF, Belk, Urban Decay, Olympus, Santander Bank, Sterling Jewelers and many others.
e-Spirit is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing team in Lexington, MA. We are seeking a self-motivated and driven individual who loves the excitement of outbound prospecting and following up on marketing sourced leads to drive demand for the sales team. You will drive awareness and interest in our digital experience software, and work closely with the marketing and account executive teams to drive pipeline and meetings.
- Research, contact and pre-qualify marketing qualified leads and targets in order to prepare them for the engagement by sales executives.
- Develop an understanding of our customers’ markets, prospect profiles, e-Spirit´s digital experience solution and standard business development activities, tools and methods.
- Facilitate interactive problem solving conversations with prospects.
- Become proficient in discussing e-Spirit’s business benefits and generating leads using Salesforce.com, Pardot, LinkedIn and a variety of other prospecting tools.
- Develop weekly reports necessary to gauge your activities and effectiveness.
- Proven and referenceable track record of success as a sales development representative at a recognized enterprise software company. SaaS knowledge or sales experience a major plus.
- Experience with an enterprise content management company preferred (not required).
- Knowledge of industry standard business development activities, processes and terminology.
- Understanding of customer CMS initiatives, requirements, and cooperating digital marketing ecosystem preferred.
- Experience with SF.com, Pardot, LinkedIn, SalesLoft and/or other data management and marketing automation tools.
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests.
- Genuine curiosity about people, marketing technology and business, with excellent listening skills.
- A desire to pursue a career in sales. You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume and cover letter, preferably in PDF format, via email.