Effortlessly orchestrate and synchronize experiences for seamless customer interactions
Seamlessly engage customers across all channels—whether online, offline or in-store—using FirstSpirit's Headless CMS and Content-as-a-Service (CaaS) capabilities. The experience is truly wherever you are. Simply create content, and it goes wherever it's intended to go—instantly.
- Align content to the customer journey and synchronize it seamlessly across all digital and physical touchpoints.
- Build upon mobile experiences with digital signage leveraging proximity-based beacon technology.
- Deliver reviews and recommendations to influence impulse shopping at the shelf edge.
- Empower your non-technical teams to easily view and edit content on any channel with our Omnichannel Manager's in-context editing and on demand UI.
Influence buying behavior at the point of sale
Through e-Spirit’s exclusive partnership with Samsung SDS, you can deliver targeted content to Samsung digital signs or IoT smart devices with unprecedented ease.
- Deliver personalized content to any Samsung digital sign or IoT device.
- Delight in-store customers with convenient, relevant, interactive content and experiences.
- Secure customer loyalty with end-to-end customer experiences using static, dynamic and interactive digital signs (touchscreen), or use beacons for proximity-based marketing.
Digital Signage for Experience-Driven Commerce
✓ Deploy synchronous personalization that deepens e-commerce engagement, promotes product discovery, and increases sales.
✓ Brand-building signage that features recent store or vendor-advertising campaigns, videos, and digital imagery.
✓ Dynamic marketing signs that adapt to consumer behavior versus your goals–for example, promoting loss leaders or advertising sales items to increase volume.
✓ Specific product information such as how to use a product, how much it costs, what it contains, and any sales or coupon information related to the product.
✓ Point-of-sale signage to influence consumers while they are in line or at checkout, such as flash coupons.
✓ Self-service applications, such as price checking, product inventory, and location of items.
✓ Wayfinding signage that helps customers navigate the location, which is useful in very large stores, airports, and tourist attractions such as museums.
✓ General informational displays featuring news, weather, stock market updates (like the ones in city building elevators)